spark-dev mailing list archives

From zhangliyun <kelly...@126.com>
Subject why there is inconsistency data between total job page and single job page in spark history server
Date Thu, 11 Apr 2019 22:14:39 GMT
Hi

   i want to ask a question about spark history server about my job. I found that it shows
it used 1.4 h for a failed job

but  when i click to the detailed job page , when i click to the duration of completed and
failed stages ( 2.0min+8s+29s+7s+3.5min) , I guess the duration of this failed job is less
than 1.4h .
Is there any thing i understand wrong?  what i guess is the big part of time is spend on others
not computing, so my question is where I can know why the big part of time is needed?

Best Regards
ZhangLiyun/Kelly Zhang