spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Schneider, Thilo" <T.Schneid...@Fraport.de>
Subject Joining of one stream against the most recent update of another stream
Date Wed, 10 Apr 2019 11:10:20 GMT
Hi,

I just opened a Jira task (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-27424) outlining a
specific streaming join and would like to raise your attention on this.

As this feature is a critical requirement for my current project, I am willing to work on
that task. Before putting too much thought in it, however, I would like to ask you for your
opinion / input / assessment. Do we need a formal SPIP for this?

Thanks
Thilo

Fraport AG Frankfurt Airport Services Worldwide, 60547 Frankfurt am Main, Sitz der Gesellschaft:
Frankfurt am Main, Amtsgericht Frankfurt am Main: HRB 7042, Umsatzsteuer-Identifikationsnummer:
DE 114150623, Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Karlheinz Weimar - Hessischer Finanzminister
a.D.; Vorstand: Dr. Stefan Schulte (Vorsitzender), Anke Giesen, Michael Mueller, Dr. Matthias
Zieschang