spark-dev mailing list archives

From Felix Cheung <felixcheun...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Increasing minimum supported version of Pandas
Date Fri, 14 Jun 2019 18:36:37 GMT
How about pyArrow?

________________________________
From: Holden Karau <holden@pigscanfly.ca>
Sent: Friday, June 14, 2019 11:06:15 AM
To: Felix Cheung
Cc: Bryan Cutler; Dongjoon Hyun; Hyukjin Kwon; dev; shane knapp
Subject: Re: [DISCUSS] Increasing minimum supported version of Pandas

Are there other Python dependencies we should consider upgrading at the same time?

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:45 PM Felix Cheung <felixcheung_m@hotmail.com<mailto:felixcheung_m@hotmail.com>>
wrote:
So to be clear, min version check is 0.23
Jenkins test is 0.24

I’m ok with this. I hope someone will test 0.23 on releases though before we sign off?
We should maybe add this to the release instruction notes?