spark-dev mailing list archives

From Lars Francke <lars.fran...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Training contribution for Spark - Feedback welcome
Date Fri, 26 Jul 2019 13:59:09 GMT
Hi Spark community,

you may or may not have heard of a new-ish (February 2019) project at
Apache: Apache Training (incubating). We aim to develop training material
about various projects inside and outside the ASF: <
http://training.apache.org/>

One of our users wants to contribute material on Spark[1]

We've done something similar for ZooKeeper[1] in the past and the ZooKeeper
community provided excellent feedback which helped make the product much
better[3].

That's why I'd like to invite everyone here to provide any kind of feedback
on the content donation. It is currently in PowerPoint format which makes
it a bit harder to review so we're happy to accept feedback in any form.

The idea is to convert the material to AsciiDoc at some point.

Cheers,
Lars

(I didn't want to cross post to user@ as well but this is obviously not
limited to dev@ users)