Sounds great! Ping me on the review, I think this will be really valuable.

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 6:51 PM Xianyin Xin <xianyin.xxy@alibaba-inc.com> wrote:

If there’s nobody working on that, I’d like to contribute.

Loop in @Gengliang Wang.

Xianyin

From: Ryan Blue <rblue@netflix.com.INVALID>
Date: Saturday, July 13, 2019 at 6:54 AM
To: Shiv Prashant Sood <shivprashant@gmail.com>
Cc: Spark Dev List <dev@spark.apache.org>
Subject: Re: JDBC connector for DataSourceV2

I'm not aware of a JDBC connector effort. It would be great to have someone build one!

On Fri, Jul 12, 2019 at 3:33 PM Shiv Prashant Sood <shivprashant@gmail.com> wrote:

Can someone please help understand the current Status of DataSource V2 based JDBC connector? I see connectors for various file formats in Master, but can't find a JDBC implementation or related JIRA.

DatasourceV2 APIs to me look in good shape to attempt a JDBC connector for READ/WRITE path.

Thanks & Regards,

Shiv

--

Ryan Blue