spark-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Graves <tgraves...@yahoo.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Build customized resource manager
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2019 14:18:03 GMT
 I don't know if it all works but some work was done to make cluster manager pluggable, see
SPARK-13904.
Tom
    On Wednesday, November 6, 2019, 07:22:59 PM CST, Klaus Ma <klaus1982.cn@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Any suggestions?

- Klaus

On Mon, Nov 4, 2019 at 5:04 PM Klaus Ma <klaus1982.cn@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi team,
AFAIK, we built k8s/yarn/mesos as resource manager; but I'd like to did some enhancement
to them, e.g. integrate with Volcano in k8s. Is that possible to do that without fork the
whole spark project? For example, enable customized resource manager with configuration, e.g.
replace `org.apache.spark.deploy.k8s.submit.KubernetesClientApplication` with `MyK8SClient`,
so I can only maintain the resource manager instead of the whole project.
-- Klaus