spark-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Blue <rb...@netflix.com.INVALID>
Subject Re: Spark 2.4.5 release for Parquet and Avro dependency updates?
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2019 16:59:13 GMT
Just to clarify, I don't think that Parquet 1.10.1 to 1.11.0 is a
runtime-incompatible change. The example mixed 1.11.0 and 1.10.1 in the
same execution.

Michael, please be more careful about announcing compatibility problems in
other communities. If you've observed problems, let's find out the root
cause first.

rb

--
Ryan Blue