spark-dev mailing list archives

From Micah Kornfield <emkornfi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Spark 2.4.7 (RC1)
Date Wed, 02 Sep 2020 06:28:57 GMT
Just curious what is the policy for releases off of the 2.4 branch?

It would be nice if a resolution to SPARK-32708
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-32708> (Reusing exchanges for
DataSourceV2) [1] could make it into the release.  But if it can't what
would determine the need for a new release?

Thanks,
Micah

[1]   https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SPARK-32708