spark-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicholas Marion" <nmar...@us.ibm.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Spark 2.4.7 (RC1)
Date Tue, 01 Sep 2020 13:12:18 GMT

Hello,

I see that a 2.4.7-rc2 tag was created over a week ago, wondering if there
is an active vote going through for it?

 Regards,

 NICHOLAS T. MARION
 IBM Open Data Analytics for z/OS - CPO and Service Team Lead

 Phone: 1-845-433-5010 | Tie-Line: 293-5010                                      IBM
 E-mail: nmarion@us.ibm.com
 Find me on: LinkedIn:                                                 2455 South Rd
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholasmarion          Poughkeepie, New York 12601-5400

                                                                       United States

 IBM Redbooks Silver Author
 Data Science Foundations - Level 1