spark-dev mailing list archives

From "郑瑞峰" <ruife...@foxmail.com>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Announcing Apache Spark 3.0.1
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2020 08:52:23 GMT
Hi all,

We are happy to announce the availability of Spark 3.0.1!
Spark 3.0.1 is a maintenance release containing stability fixes. This release is based on
the branch-3.0 maintenance branch of Spark. We strongly recommend all 3.0 users to upgrade
to this stable release.

To download Spark 3.0.1, head over to the download page:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Note that you might need to clear your browser cache or to use `Private`/`Incognito` mode
according to your browsers.

To view the release notes:
https://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-3-0-1.html

We would like to acknowledge all community members for contributing to this release. This
release would not have been possible without you.

Thanks,
Ruifeng Zheng