+1.

Thank you all.

I tested the following additionally with OpenJDK 11.0.8.

    - PySpark UT on Python 3.7.7 with Pandas 0.23.2 / PyArrow 0.15.1.
    - JDBC integration suite
    - K8s integration suite (except SparkR test)
      (Minikube: K8s Client v1.18.8, K8s Server v1.17.11)

For SparkR, it would be great if someone can check the current status
because SparkR was removed from CRAN.

    - I used `R 3.5.2 (2018-12-20)` like 3.0.0 vote, but `dev/make-distribution.sh`
      failed for me when I used the `--r` option. However, since the release artifact has SparkR,
      I believe it's a problem on my env.

    - Jenkins is using `R 3.6.3 (2020-02-29)` and it seems to succeed,
      but K8s IT seems to fail consistently due to some unknown reasons.
      (https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/29533)
      "Run SparkR on simple dataframe.R example *** FAILED ***"

    - For Apache Spark 3.1, we are testing R 4.0 on `master` branch,
      but we don't have test coverage on `branch-3.0`.
      So, I'm wondering if Spark 3.0.1 supports R 4.0 without any issue.

In addition to the one which Xiao mentioned, we also had a late arrival on the correctness area,
but it wasn't a registered blocker before the 3.0.1 RC3 vote. Given that, it can be a part of 3.0.2.

    - [SPARK-31511][SQL] Make BytesToBytesMap iterators thread-safe
      https://github.com/apache/spark/pull/28286#issuecomment-682019408

Bests,
Dongjoon.