amplab jenkins is down.

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 3:25 PM shane knapp ☠ <sknapp@berkeley.edu> wrote:
old jenkins is getting shut down Real Soon Now[tm]!  crossing my fingers!  :)

On Mon, Nov 30, 2020 at 10:05 AM shane knapp ☠ <sknapp@berkeley.edu> wrote:
hey all!

the Great Jenkins Migration[tm] is well under way, and we will be sunsetting the old amp-jenkins-master server and moving to a new one.

i've put jenkins in to quiet mode so that it won't accept new builds and we'll let the ones currently running finish.  once that's done, i will be rysncing the entire jenkins installation to the new server and bringing that up.  we most definitely will have a bunch of minor bugs to knock out, but i'm expecting us to be back up and building by EOD tomorrow (12/1/2020).

thanks for your patience, and i'll be sure to send out updates as they come.

shane/brian/jon
--
Shane Knapp
Computer Guy / Voice of Reason