spark-user mailing list archives

From lfmarqu...@gmail.com
Subject java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 23:40:03 GMT
When I run a job in spark, it runs well but in the end it throws errors and java.net.ConnectException:Connection
refused in both in the master and in the worker.

I'll put here how i do it.

First I run the master: ./run spark.deploy.master.Master
Then I run the worker: ./run spark.deploy.worker.Worker spark://0.0.0.0:7077 -c 2 -m 4G
Then I run the job(WordCount from spark examples folder): mvn package; mvn exec:java -Dexec.mainClass="Main"

In the attached zip i send this files:

terminal_MASTER.txt - the output from the master terminal window.
terminal_WORKER.txt - the output from the worker terminal window.
terminal_JOB.txt - the output from the job terminal window.
The WordCount job.

What am i doing wrong?