spark-user mailing list archives

From lfmarqu...@gmail.com
Subject Re: java.net.ConnectException:Connection refused
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 00:12:07 GMT
I made a mistake in the file that I sent. The important part of the file terminal_Worker.txt
only starts at line 10 where i run :./run spark.deploy.worker.Worker spark://new-host.home:7077
-c 2 -m 4G
That URL comes from the output of the master creation.

On Sep 11, 2013, at 1:04 AM, Mark Hamstra <mark@clearstorydata.com> wrote:

> Doesn't look like your networking is configured correctly.  An IP address of 0.0.0.0
is typically what you will see when a machine is not connected to a an IP network.

> On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 4:40 PM, <lfmarques2@gmail.com> wrote:
> When I run a job in spark, it runs well but in the end it throws errors and java.net.ConnectException:Connection
refused in both in the master and in the worker.