spark-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: Scala-2.10 status?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 05:47:10 GMT
The 2.10 branch is strictly of a developmental or experimental nature at
this point -- it is quite a way from production ready.  The focus right now
is on getting Spark 0.8.0 out.  Only after that will any serious work start
on bringing the 2.10 branch back up to date with master, and then
significant further work and testing will need to be done before use of
Scala 2.10 (or perhaps 2.11 by that point) will be part of a released
version of Spark.  If you want to guess, guess months, not weeks.