spark-user mailing list archives

From Vadim Chekan <kot.bege...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scala 2.10?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 18:12:35 GMT
I've tried to merge master into scala-2.10 branch. Around 40 conflicts,
majority are trivial with just some requiring understanding the code.
Where are patches for interactive scala interpreter?
Akka will require some more rework because remoting API has been changed
and some calls, like actorFor has been deprecated.

Vadim.

--
>From RFC 2631: In ASN.1, EXPLICIT tagging is implicit unless IMPLICIT is
explicitly specified