spark-user mailing list archives

From Gary Malouf <malouf.g...@gmail.com>
Subject [No Subject]
Date Sun, 01 Sep 2013 17:52:44 GMT
We are using Spark 0.7.3 compiled (and running) against Hadood
2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.2.1.

When I read a sequence file in, I have a series of key-value pairs
(specifically, the keys are longs and the values are byte arrays).  When I
use the scala-based Scoobi library to parse each byte-array into a protobuf
message, I have no issues.  However, when I try to parse the values in
these sequence files into the protobuf messages they were created as, I get
the following:

com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message
contained an invalid tag (zero)

Has anyone else experiened this before?  Is there anything special that
must be done when reading in the sequence files?