spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject [INPUT WANTED!] Spark user survey and Powered By page
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 15:47:50 GMT
Hi folks,

As we continue developing Spark, we would love to get feedback from users and hear what you'd
like us to work on next. We've decided that a good way to do that is a survey -- we hope to
run this at regular intervals. If you have a few minutes to participate, do you mind filling
it in here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1eMXp4GjcIXglxJe5vYYBzXKVm-6AiYt1KThJwhCjJiY/viewform?
Your time is greatly appreciated.

In parallel, we are starting a "powered by" page on the Apache Spark wiki for organizations
that are using, or contributing to, Spark: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SPARK/Powered+By+Spark.
Sign up if you'd like to support the project! This is a great way to let the world know you're
using Spark, and can also be helpful to generate leads for recruiting. You can also add yourself
when you fill the survey.

Thanks a lot,

Matei