What's your code for loading the SequenceFile?

You may also want to check that you're using the right version of protobuf in Spark.

Matei

On Sep 1, 2013, at 10:52 AM, Gary Malouf <malouf.gary@gmail.com> wrote:

We are using Spark 0.7.3 compiled (and running) against Hadood 2.0.0-mr1-cdh4.2.1.

When I read a sequence file in, I have a series of key-value pairs (specifically, the keys are longs and the values are byte arrays).  When I use the scala-based Scoobi library to parse each byte-array into a protobuf message, I have no issues.  However, when I try to parse the values in these sequence files into the protobuf messages they were created as, I get the following:

com.google.protobuf.InvalidProtocolBufferException: Protocol message contained an invalid tag (zero)

Has anyone else experiened this before?  Is there anything special that must be done when reading in the sequence files?