Dear Gowtham,

Yes, this work is in early stages but has already started.

-Ameet

On Fri, Sep 6, 2013 at 3:30 PM, Gowtham N <gowtham.n.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
Ameet, Thanks for all the info in JIRA.
I wanted to know if Neural Networks is already started?

On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 12:15 AM, Ameet Talwalkar <ameet@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
Ah OK -- you sent your earlier email just after I added the decision tree issue on the MLI JIRA, so I assumed you had read it.  Sorry for the confusion!