Hi, Is there any option in Classification, Recommendation or Clustering?

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 11:13 AM, Ameet Talwalkar <ameet@eecs.berkeley.edu> wrote:
This is one option: https://spark-project.atlassian.net/browse/MLI-4.  We can talk offline if you're interested.

On Sat, Sep 7, 2013 at 12:34 AM, Gowtham N <gowtham.n.mail@gmail.com> wrote:
Any algo which is not yet started? :)
PCA?

On Friday, September 6, 2013, Ameet Talwalkar wrote:
I should note that once our plans firm up a bit, I will add a ticket with these details.