spark-user mailing list archives

From Matei Zaharia <matei.zaha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark_ec2 script in 0.8.0 and mesos
Date Tue, 08 Oct 2013 18:50:17 GMT
Hi Shay,

We actually don't support Mesos in the EC2 scripts anymore -- sorry about that. If you want
to deploy Mesos on EC2, I'd recommend looking at Mesos's own EC2 scripts. Then it's fairly
easy to launch Spark on there. If you want to deploy Mesos locally you can go through the
Spark docs for that.

Matei

On Oct 8, 2013, at 10:15 AM, Shay Seng <shay@1618labs.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> The "http://spark.incubator.apache.org/docs/latest/running-on-mesos.html" running on
mesos web page says that the spark_ec2 script provides and easy way to launch spark cluster
with mesos configured.