spark-user mailing list archives

From Jesvin Jose <frank.einst...@gmail.com>
Subject How to prevent webUI from coming up
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 06:18:16 GMT
I want it as a workaround to "Failed to bind web UI to port x" errors in
0.7.2.

What are the corresponding options  for standalone (./run) master, worker
and a sbt-compiled driver?

I am mostly bothered by the driver throwing up:
13/10/04 06:09:29 ERROR worker.Worker: Failed to create web UI
spark.SparkException: Failed to bind web UI to port 8081
    at spark.util.AkkaUtils$.startSprayServer(AkkaUtils.scala:83)
    at spark.deploy.worker.Worker.startWebUi(Worker.scala:86)
    at spark.deploy.worker.Worker.preStart(Worker.scala:72)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.create$1(ActorCell.scala:508)
    at akka.actor.ActorCell.systemInvoke(ActorCell.scala:600)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.processAllSystemMessages(Mailbox.scala:209)
    at akka.dispatch.Mailbox.run(Mailbox.scala:178)
    at
akka.dispatch.ForkJoinExecutorConfigurator$MailboxExecutionTask.exec(AbstractDispatcher.scala:516)
    at akka.jsr166y.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:259)
    at akka.jsr166y.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:975)
    at akka.jsr166y.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1479)
    at akka.jsr166y.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:104)

--
We dont beat the reaper by living longer. We beat the reaper by living well
and living fully. The reaper will come for all of us. Question is, what do