spark-user mailing list archives

From Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com>
Subject Re: snappy
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 23:39:43 GMT
the issue with snappy is supposedly fixed in snappy-java version 1.1.0-M4.
so i tried to include that with my job, but no luck. i still get error
related to "snappy-1.0.5-libsnappyjava.so", which to me seems to indicate
that the snappy included with spark is on the classpath ahead of the one i
included with my job. is this the case? how do i put my jars first on the
spark claspath? this should generally be possible as people can include
newer versions of jars...