Nevermind, now I see the "transform" method so I can do:

myDStream.transform(rdd => rdd.join(myRDD))

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM, Nicholas Pritchard <nicholas.pritchard@falkonry.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have DStream and RDD, both of type (key, value), that I would like to perform a join operation on (and get a DStream result). It doesn't seem possible to do this currently, but I feel like its a logical operation since DStream are essentially made up of RDDs. Are there any plans to include this functionality or any possible workarounds? Maybe creating a DStream object that generates the same RDD each timestep...

I appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks,
Nick