spark-user mailing list archives

From Mark Hamstra <m...@clearstorydata.com>
Subject Re: Build Spark with maven
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 01:21:54 GMT
I don't believe that is true of the Spark 0.8.1 code.  I just got done
building Spark from the v0.8.1-incubating tag after first removing anything
to do with akka from my ~/.m2/repository.  After a successful build without
incident, my local repo now only contains akka 2.0.5 packages within the
com/typesafe/akka subtree.