spark-user mailing list archives

From Nathan Kronenfeld <nkronenf...@oculusinfo.com>
Subject Cluster not accepting jobs
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2013 18:38:58 GMT
Hi, all.

I'm trying to connect to a remote cluster from my machine, using spark
0.7.3.  In conf/spark-env.sh, I've set MASTER, SCALA_HOME, SPARK_MASTER_IP,
and SPARK_MASTER_PORT.

When I try to run a job, it starts, but never gets anywhere, and I keep
getting the following error message:

13/12/06 13:37:20 WARN cluster.ClusterScheduler: Initial job has not
accepted any resources; check your cluster UI to ensure that workers are
registered

I look at the cluster UI in a browser, and it says it has 8 workers
registered, all alive.

What does this error mean?  I assume I'm missing something in the setup -
does anyone know what?

Thanks in advance,
                       -Nathan Kronenfeld