spark-user mailing list archives

From Debasish Das <debasish.da...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Comparing GraphX and GraphLab
Date Mon, 24 Mar 2014 18:49:03 GMT
Niko,

Comparing some other components will be very useful as well....svd++ from
graphx vs the same algorithm in graphlab....also mllib.recommendation.als
implicit/explicit compared to the collaborative filtering toolkit in
graphlab...

To stress test what's the biggest sparse dataset that you have in mind ?