spark-user mailing list archives

From Josh Rosen <rosenvi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: spark-ec2 login expects at least 1 slave
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2014 01:07:56 GMT
This seems like a bug; I think we should change the script to allow you to
sign into a cluster without workers.

Imagine that I launch a cluster using spot workers for the instances; if
all of my workers die, I still want to be able to sign into the master (a
non-spot instance) to retrieve job results or logs.