Hi Parviz,

Yes certainly - by all means! Thanks for all your hard work making it easy to run Spark on EMR...

Cheers,

Alex

On Fri, Apr 18, 2014 at 5:27 AM, Pdeyhim <pdeyhim@gmail.com> wrote:
Awesome! Ok if we mention this on aws blog?

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 17, 2014, at 7:10 AM, Alex Dean <alex@snowplowanalytics.com> wrote:

Hi all,

Just a quick email to share a new GitHub project we've just released at Snowplow:

https://github.com/snowplow/spark-example-project

It's an example Scala & SBT project which can assemble a fat jar ready for running on Amazon Elastic MapReduce. It includes Specs2 tests too.

The blog post about the release is here:

http://snowplowanalytics.com/blog/2014/04/17/spark-example-project-released/

I hope it's useful to the Spark community!

Alex

--
Co-founder
Snowplow Analytics