spark-user mailing list archives

From Vipul Pandey <vipan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: An attempt to implement dbscan algorithm on top of Spark
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2014 23:02:32 GMT
Great! I was going to implement one of my own - but I may not need to do that any more :)
I haven't had a chance to look deep into your code but I would recommend accepting an RDD[Double,Double]
as well, instead of just a file.
val data = IOHelper.readDataset(sc, "/path/to/my/data.csv")
And other distance measures ofcourse.

Thanks,
Vipul

On Jun 12, 2014, at 2:31 PM, Aliaksei Litouka <aliaksei.litouka@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi.
> I'm not sure if messages like this are appropriate in this list; I just want to share
with you an application I am working on. This is my personal project which I started to learn
more about Spark and Scala, and, if it succeeds, to contribute it to the Spark community.