spark-user mailing list archives

From zhen <z...@latrobe.edu.au>
Subject spark.eventLog.enabled not working on spark on AWS EC2
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 22:47:27 GMT
I have been trying to record event logging in a standalone application
submitted to spark on AWS EC2. However, the application keeps failing when
trying to write to the event logs. I tried various different logging
directories by setting spark.eventLog.dir but it does not work.  I tried the
following directories (I made sure all the directories were created and had
the right permissions):

hdfs:///spark_logs
/root/spark_logs
hdfs://<hdfs namenode hostname>:8020/spark_logs

Nothing seems to work.

Can you give me some advise why it is not working?

Zhen