spark-user mailing list archives

From zhen <z...@latrobe.edu.au>
Subject spark master UI does not keep detailed application history
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 01:21:48 GMT
I have been trying to get detailed history of previous spark shell executions
(after exiting spark shell). In standalone mode and Spark 1.0, I think the
spark master UI is supposed to provide detailed execution statistics of all
previously run jobs. This is supposed to be viewable by clicking on the
"Spark shell" link for each job. But when I click link "Spark shell" nothing
happens. Am I missing something?