spark-user mailing list archives

From Stuti Awasthi <stutiawas...@hcl.com>
Subject Identify #iterations KMeans executing
Date Fri, 06 Jun 2014 09:08:16 GMT
Hi all,

I have a very basic question. I  tried running KMeans with 10 iterations but with only 1 run.
Sometimes I receive "0 run completed in 5 iteration" which indicates that my run is completed
in 5 iterations.
But some time I did not get any such line in logs.

Does it mean that my run is taking whole 10 iterations to complete the clustering. I checked
the code and found that the log info is present in if statement hence may be if its completing
all iterations, its not printing it in the console.

Just wanted to confirm my understanding is correct or not

Thanks
Stuti Awasthi

::DISCLAIMER::

recipient(s) only.
E-mail transmission is not guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted,
corrupted,
lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or may contain viruses in transmission. The e
mail and its contents
or HCL or its affiliates.
Views or opinions, if any, presented in this email are solely those of the author and may
not necessarily reflect the
views or opinions of HCL or its affiliates. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification,
distribution and / or publication of this message without the prior written consent of authorized
representative of
HCL is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please delete it and
notify the sender immediately.