spark-user mailing list archives

From Xiangrui Meng <men...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MLlib-Missing Regularization Parameter and Intercept for Logistic Regression
Date Mon, 16 Jun 2014 18:18:37 GMT
Someone is working on weighted regularization. Stay tuned. -Xiangrui

On Mon, Jun 16, 2014 at 9:36 AM, FIXED-TERM Yi Congrui (CR/RTC1.3-NA)
<fixed-term.Congrui.Yi@us.bosch.com> wrote:
> Hi Xiangrui,
>
> Thank you for the reply! I have tried customizing LogisticRegressionSGD.optimizer as
in the example you mentioned, but the source code reveals that the intercept is also penalized
if one is included, which is usually inappropriate. The developer should fix this problem.