spark-user mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: store spark streaming dstream in hdfs or cassandra
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2014 19:12:57 GMT
Off the top of my head, you can use the ForEachDStream to which you pass
in the code that writes to Hadoop, and then register that as an output
stream, so the function you pass in is periodically executed and causes
the data to be written to HDFS. If you are ok with the data being in
text format - simply use saveAsTextFiles method in the RDD class.