spark-user mailing list archives

From Jerry <chiling...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting with spark
Date Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:12:52 GMT
Hi Sameer,

I think it is much easier to start using Spark in standalone mode on a single machine. Last
time I tried cloudera manager to deploy spark, it wasn't very straight forward and I hit couple
of obstacles along the way. However, standalone mode is very easy to start exploring spark.

Best Regards,

Jerry

Sent from my iPad