spark-user mailing list archives

From Jack Yang <j...@uow.edu.au>
Subject error from DecisonTree Training:
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 06:52:09 GMT
Hi All,
I got an error while using DecisionTreeModel (my program is written in Java, spark 1.0.1,
scala 2.10.1).
I have read a local file, loaded it as RDD, and then sent to decisionTree for training. See
below for details:

JavaRDD<LabeledPoint> Points = lines.map(new ParsePoint()).cache();
LogisticRegressionModel model = LogisticRegressionWithSGD.train(Points.rdd(),iterations, stepSize);
  // until here it is working
Strategy strategy = new Strategy( ....);
DecisionTree decisionTree = new DecisionTree(strategy);
DecisionTreeModel decisionTreeModel = decisionTree.train(Points.rdd());

The error is : java.lang.ClassCastException: [Ljava.lang.Object; cannot be cast to [Lorg.apache.spark.mllib.regression.LabeledPoint;

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Jack