spark-user mailing list archives

From Yan Fang <yanfang...@gmail.com>
Subject Spark Streaming - two questions about the streamingcontext
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 18:22:14 GMT
I am using the Spark Streaming and have the following two questions:

1. If more than one output operations are put in the same StreamingContext
(basically, I mean, I put all the output operations in the same class), are
they processed one by one as the order they appear in the class? Or they
are actually processes parallely?

2. If one DStream takes longer than the interval time, does a new DStream
wait in the queue until the previous DStream is fully processed? Is there
any parallelism that may process the two DStream at the same time?

Thank you.

Cheers,

Fang, Yan
yanfang724@gmail.com