spark-user mailing list archives

From Venkat Subramanian <vsubr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: streaming window not behaving as advertised (v1.0.1)
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 14:12:47 GMT
TD,

We are seeing the same issue. We struggled through this until we found this
post and the work around.
A quick fix in the Spark Streaming software will help a lot for others who
are encountering this and pulling their hair out on why RDD on some
partitions are not computed (we ended up spending weeks trying to figure out
what is happening here and trying out different things).

This issue has been around from 0.9 till date (1.01) at least.

Thanks,

Venkat