spark-user mailing list archives

From SK <skrishna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Naive Bayes parameters
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 08:29:44 GMT
Ok, thanks for clarifying. So looks like numFeatures is only relevant for lib
SVM format. I am using LabeledPoint, so if data is not sparse, perhaps
numFeatures is not required. I thought that the  Params class defines all
the parameters passed to the ML algorithm. But it looks like it also
includes other options. Just as a suggestion - it may be useful to have a
separate class for just the algorithm parameters, so it is clear what can be
tuned.

thanks