spark-user mailing list archives

From Shivaram Venkataraman <shiva...@eecs.berkeley.edu>
Subject Re: Compiling Spark master (284771ef) with sbt/sbt assembly fails on EC2
Date Fri, 01 Aug 2014 22:28:09 GMT
This fails for me too. I have no idea why it happens as I can wget the pom
from maven central. To work around this I just copied the ivy xmls and jars
from this github repo
https://github.com/peterklipfel/scala_koans/tree/master/ivyrepo/cache/org.scala-lang/scala-library
and put it in /root/.ivy2/cache/org.scala-lang/scala-library

Thanks
Shivaram