spark-user mailing list archives

From Deepa Jayaveer <deepa.jayav...@tcs.com>
Subject Spark with HBase
Date Thu, 07 Aug 2014 08:18:08 GMT
Hi
I read your white paper about " " . We wanted to do a Proof of Concept on
Spark with HBase. Documents
are not much available to set up the spark cluster  in Hadoop 2
environment. If you have any,
can you please give us some reference URLs
Also, some sample program to connect to HBase using Spark Java API

Thanks
Deepa

and any attachments. Thank you