https://github.com/apache/spark/blob/master/core/src/main/scala/org/apache/spark/rdd/JdbcRDD.scala

On Thu, Aug 7, 2014 at 8:08 AM, 诺铁 <notyycn@gmail.com> wrote:
I haven't seen people write directly to sql database,
mainly because it's difficult to deal with failure,
what if network broken in half of the process?  should we drop all data in database and restart from beginning?  if the process is "Appending" data to database, then things becomes even complex.

but if this process can be doable, it would be a very good thing.