Take a look at this gist
https://gist.github.com/bigaidream/40fe0f8267a80e7c9cf8
That worked for me.

On Wed, Aug 6, 2014 at 7:32 PM, Sathish Kumaran Vairavelu <vsathishkumaran@gmail.com> wrote:
Mohit, This doesn't seems to be working can you please provide more details? when I use "from pyspark import SparkContext" it is disabled in pycharm. I use pycharm community edition. Where should I set the environment variables in same python script or different python script?

Also, should I run any Spark local cluster so Spark program runs on top of that?

Appreciate your help

-Sathish