spark-user mailing list archives

From alexandria1101 <alexandria.shea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Table not found: using jdbc console to query sparksql hive thriftserver
Date Wed, 10 Sep 2014 03:16:15 GMT
I think the package does not exist because I need to change the pom file:

   <groupId>org.apache.spark</groupId>
   <artifactId>spark-assembly_2.10</artifactId>
   <version>1.0.1</version>
   <type>pom</type>
   <scope>provided</scope>
  </dependency>

I changed the version number to 1.1.1, yet still that causes the build
error:

Failure to find org.apache.spark:spark-assembly_2.10:pom:1.1.1 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has
elapsed or updates are forced -> [Help 1]

Is there a way to get past this?