spark-user mailing list archives

From lmk <lakshmi.muralikrish...@gmail.com>
Subject SchemaRDD saveToCassandra
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:37:59 GMT
Hi,
My requirement is to extract certain fields from json files, run queries on
them and save the result to cassandra.
I was able to parse json , filter the result and save the rdd(regular) to
cassandra.

Now, when I try to read the json file through sqlContext , execute some
queries on the same and then save the SchemaRDD to cassandra using
saveToCassandra function, I am getting the following error:

java.lang.NoSuchMethodException: Cannot resolve any suitable constructor for
class org.apache.spark.sql.catalyst.expressions.Row

Pls let me know if a spark SchemaRDD can be directly saved to cassandra just
like the regular rdd?

If that is not possible, is there any way to convert the schema RDD to a
regular RDD ?

Please advise.

Regards,
lmk