spark-user mailing list archives

From mrm <ma...@skimlinks.com>
Subject Spark not installed + no access to web UI
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 09:40:19 GMT
Hi,

I have been launching Spark in the same ways for the past months, but I have
only recently started to have problems with it. I launch Spark using
spark-ec2 script, but then I cannot access the web UI when I type
address:8080 into the browser (it doesn't work with lynx either from the
master node), and I cannot find pyspark in the usual spark/bin/pyspark
folder. Any hints as to what might be happening?

Thanks in advance!