spark-user mailing list archives

From mrm <ma...@skimlinks.com>
Subject Re: Spark not installed + no access to web UI
Date Thu, 11 Sep 2014 11:06:19 GMT
I tried 1.0.0, 1.0.1 and 1.0.2. I also tried the latest github commit.

After several hours trying to launch it, now it seems to be working, this is
what I did (not sure if any of these steps helped):
1/ clone the spark repo into the master node
2/ run sbt/sbt assembly
3/ copy spark and spark-ec2 directories to my slaves
4/ launch the cluster again with "--resume"

Now I can finally access the web UI and spark is properly installed!