spark-user mailing list archives

From Nikhil <nikhil_jain1...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to Integrate openNLP with Spark
Date Mon, 01 Dec 2014 18:31:47 GMT
Hi,

I am using openNLP NER ( Token Name finder ) for parsing an Unstructured
data. In order to speed up my process( to quickly train a models and analyze
the documents from the models ), I want to use Spark and I saw on the web
that it is possible to connect openNLP with Spark using UIMAFit but I am not
sure how to do so. Though Philip Ogren has given a very nice presentation in
Spark Summit, still I am confusing.

Can someone please provide me end to end example on this. I am new in Spark
and UIMAFit, recently started working on it.

Thanks

Nikhil Jain